Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Don't read this if you don't like rants, I won't think any different of you :)

I really hate judgmental people.
Especially people who judge me for having a child. If you don't like it, don't look at me / think about me / talk about me, etc. Its not your problem, OR your business, and you can fuck off :) 
I understand people feeling like you shouldn't have children out of wedlock, but seriously, is it any of your business if somebody does?! Mind your own shit, and I'll mind mine. 
Honestly, age does not determine how great / or how shitty of a parent you are. I actually see A LOT of teenage mothers that are great moms, and for you to walk around, and automatically say we are all shitty parents, just because of our age, is bullshit :) 


So anyways, that's something that has really been on my mind lately. 
I hate feeling like I'm constantly being judged just because I'm young and have a child. AND, I also really hate the looks I get from certain people when I go out in public with my child... I will slap that look off your face. 

No comments:

Post a Comment